Thursday, March 15, 2012

Alaska on the mind?

I have been fly-fishing and sight seeing in Alaska since 1997. I have logged in over 380 days between July and October and am ready to share all my experiences. I toured everywhere a car can drive and several remote places by bush plane,raft,or on foot. I love to find hidden local restaurants and can help you plan a trip you will soon not forget. Already, I have advised over a dozen satisfied people on trips and hosted several fly fisherman myself. For a nominal fee I can eliminate a lot of questions you have about your dream trip. Alaska is expensive to travel to and stay in. I can help you find the best lodging money can buy, or more affordable solutions for the budget minded traveler. Email me to get prices. I love talking ALASKA!
Jeff

ps I have done a week in Alaska for under $750...including airfare! I have also spent more than $4,000 as well.
It just depends on what you would like to do.






There are some huge Kings in Alaska!  In some drainages they can be fished through July.  If you want a shot at sight fishing or dredging some big Kings in the 50 pound range give me a call.  I can point you in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Alaska is a fly fisherman's wonderland with many diverse fishing spots. Get to know the top fly fishing locations and prepare for your trip to Alaska.

    Alaska Fly Fishing

    ReplyDelete